Elizabeth C Beauty Clinic is located in an historic building, dating back to 1561, situated in the heart of Galway city on Upper Abbeygate St. This modern clinic sits easily in its medieval surround, combining ancient stone arches of black granite with modern treatment rooms.
The salon was first opened in 1991 on Castle St by Eilish MacDonald who had returned from working in London, having seen a gap in the market for a new style of beauty clinic.
Since then, the salon has grown year after year, and in 1996 moved to its current location having outgrown the initial premises. Under the management of Eilish, and Siobhan Fennell, the clinic continues to prosper today.
While the treatments have changed over the years, what has remained constant is a firm commitment to professional client care and a dedication to providing the best service possible to the many clients who frequent the salon.